Saturday, December 4, 2010

Remember, I want to know what you think!

Hey, guys. As you follow this blog, remember that I want to know what you think. And if you find it useful, please pass it along to your friends. If you find it ridiculous, I want to know that to. One thing I've learned during my coaching days is that I can always learn something from somebody every day. Just today I learned about how passion should be a place where we can go to live life. Thank you to YS for that one.

And if you have a kid playing basketball at any level, you should pass this post along to his/her coaches. I think they will find it valuable, and it will at least challenge their thinking.

One thing my high school coach told me: If you know it all, then it's time to stop playing because the game is about to pass you by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6th Grader

6th Grader
Yeah, she shoots from here! Yours can to!

About Me

My photo
United States
So you want to know who is giving you all this advice? Okay, your advisor is an ex-college and professional coach. Fired a bunch, hired a lot more, created programs, and stood at the helm of teams that played their hearts out every game. Career record: 392 wins and 135 losses. Recruited players from virtually every state, and several countries including, Poland, Germany, England, Canada, and Brazil. Does American Samoa count as another country? Probably not. Retired now so that I can coach my own kids.